when 'good' is not enough
High performance industrial gear oils that can operate in challenging environments.
Smaller sump sizes can lead to higher stress being put on gearboxes and oils. Expectations of loads, temperatures and speeds are growing, and keeping up on maintenance is becoming more difficult.
NUFLUX™ delivers a solution!
Harsh industrial conditions and varying loads crave a better industrial gear oil!
ADVANTAGE: Longer service life for the gearbox due to less wear, less micropitting and better bearing protection.
Less damage and longer service intervals can be attributed to a better industrial gear oil.
• Significantly longer service life of conveyor gearboxes due to less wear, less micropitting and better bearing protection
• Using a lower ISO viscosity grade fluid that can prevent damage to equipment durability, and achieve better energy efficiency
• Overall there’s a lower cost of operation.
High temperatures, harsh conditions - the perfect scenario for NUFLUX™ formulated industrial gear oils.
• Significantly longer service life of conveyor belts due to better heat resistance
• Conveyor gearboxes experience less wear due to reduced micropitting.
Extremely long intervals for high stress situations.
• A significantly lower cost for gearbox oil change
• No compromise in oil performance: same service life, same gear teeth and bearing protection
• When gearboxes live 100 meters up and experience high load variability (wind speed), long drain intervals and component durability benefit from NUFLUX™ technology.